Friday, September 27, 2013

Veronica Rossi: The Interview




Author Interview Questions Veronica Rossi

What is the hardest line to write- the first or the last?
Yeah, those. And all the ones in between!
Best writing tip you ever received?
            $5. Just kidding. Um… tip… I think it’s probably to allow yourself to suck when writing early drafts. It takes away a lot of the fear of generating good material. It’s not easy to be creative when you’re judging your work.  
Tell us 5 random facts about yourself.
1.       In the past year, I discovered a deep love of Brussel sprouts
2.       I talk to myself. Heck. Sometimes I argue with myself.
3.       I’m arguing with myself about including that last point at this very moment.
4.       My favorite animals are elephants.
5.       Dresses with pockets make me happy.
Where's your favorite place to write?
            I usually work in my home office, but I love working in hotel rooms. No distractions!
What are you working on now?
            Something I’m very excited about! Can’t divulge any details yet, but it’s an idea I’ve been mulling over for years.




For more awesomeness: http://yallfest.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!