Friday, August 19, 2011

Follow Friday


Happy Follow Friday!



Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?
 
A. Hard one. There are so many cool books out there right now. I think dystopian being my favorite right now, I could almost be comfortable in any book with a good zombie apocolypse or a large asteroid wiping out half the planet.
 


Katniss in The Hunger Games is appealing. She is not a sheep and she fights for what she believes in. She cares for her family and is not afraid to face anything to keep her sister safe. I would actively change the ending of the series though.



 



4 comments:

  1. Great answer! I LOVE the Hunger Games. But, I don't know if I would want to jump into that world any time soon. lol At least not until the revolution is over! hehe

    New follower! :]

    Here's my friday memes for this week.

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read this series! Great answer!
    My follow friday:
    http://wordsontheshelf.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-blogger-hop-tgif-5.html
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Mazz @ Words on the shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the Hunger Games yet either. I need to though. Great pick.

    I'm a new follower.
    Here's a link to my Follow Friday:
    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old follower :)
    I'd definitely change the Hunger Games ending too >.>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!