Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Gothic Reading Challenge

http://gothicreadingchallenge.blogspot.com/

Hey everyone! Here is an awesome new reading challenge for the New Year. A Gothic Reading Challenge! To sign up, just click on the link above and sign up your blog on the linky list. Make a comment and think about how many books you think you could read in a year that were moody enough to be considered Gothic. For tips, visit the home page of the Gothic Reading Challenge for some ideas on what to read to make your challenge truly creepy.

I am going to read at least 10 sufficiently creepy books. How many will you try for?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Wow! 10! I think my goal is 5 or 6.
    Have a great weekend :)
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!